Tuesday, September 23, 2008

O, Pie Pocket, How I Hate Thee

From your scary little face to your obscenely small feet, I do loathe thee. Your tiny rubber clothes are impossible to get on and off, especially if you're under the age of 4 or over the age of 10. Your miniscule shoes are lost in my brown shag carpet and have been sucked into the oblivion of my vacuum cleaner bag. Your accessories are gone forever in the bottom of the toy box.

Why, O why do our kids love you so? How many times a day must I put on and take off the same outfit? Mrs. Pie Pocket must hate doing your laundry. As I remove your little plastic leggings for the 17th time today, I curse you, Pie Pocket. And Princess Pie Pocket, how creepy is your removable HAIR? Alas, the kiddies love you and you are here to stay.

No comments: