Monday, November 10, 2008

We could feed the Poor

Tonight as I was cleaning up the dining area in our kitchen, I realized that with all the food that ends up on my floor in a single day, mostly from Doodie, I think we could feed a small country. I keep trying to figure out how to get my grocery bill down to something less atrocious that it is now, but we haven't been able to so far. Maybe I can just put some sort of safety net below Maeve and Dude and then just dump it in a tupperware container for the next day. We could have "leftover lunch" each day!

But seriously, it's really gross. I actually have to look at what Doodie throws on the floor and compare it to what he started with in order to figure out how much he ate. And then I have to subtract the amount that he smeared in his hair and add the amount back that he grabbed off of Maeve's plate. It's like doing Advanced Algebra at the dinner table. :)

No comments: