Thursday, November 6, 2008

You know what I love?

I love coming home from a crappy ass commute on a day when it's pouring down rain and I've just had to stand on the bus the whole way home (not to mention the extra bad traffic because of an accident) and I see Michaela peeking out the window when my car pulls up. I love that when she opens the door I can see Maeve's head bobbing up and down because she can see me and she's yelling "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I love seeing Doodie waddle toward the door when I walk in and drop everything he's holding, grin the biggest, goofiest grin he's got and say "Mama!"
I love that after I get home, whenever I leave the room my littlest ones panic because they think I'm leaving again. I love that Michaela wants to tell me everything about her entire day from beginning to end in about 90 seconds talking non-stop. I love tucking my kids into their beds at night and having them all warm and cuddly knowing that first thing in the morning when they open their eyes they're going to say "Mommy!" all over again. :)

No comments: