Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maeve started swim class!!

So, Maeve started her very first organized activity: swimming. She's been watching Michaela do it for her whole life and now it's her turn to finally get in the pool. And she's doing really well! She'll put her head in the water, she'll let her teachers put her completely under, she jumps in to her teacher's arms all by herself. I'm really proud of her! The first day when class was over, they did their high-fives to the teacher and I went to collect her from the side of the pool. I asked her if class was over, and she said, "No, not yet" with her little had waving palm out at me. And when I told her it was and we had to go take a shower and get dressed but we'd come back in a couple of days, she freaked OUT. And she didn't stop crying until a half hour later when Michaela's class was over. Poor thing. But her second day out she didn't cry at all. I think she realized that we would come back, so she was okay.

Below are some pics. Enjoy!




No comments: