Friday, October 24, 2008

Dude slept all night!!

Really!

Now, maybe you'd think that because he's 16 months old that this should be old hat by now, but you'd be wrong. Doodie is a terrible sleeper. He goes down fine, I don't have to fight with him to sleep, but he wakes up 3 - 5 times a night looking for his binkie and his blankets. So, 3 - 5 times a night I have to roll out of bed, stumble down the hallway, plug him back in and cover him back up. If he wakes up near the time that Mike is getting up for the day, I'll just have the baby come and sleep with me, but he's non-transferrable. I can not for the life of me get him off of me and on to the bed next to me without waking him up. No way, no how. And I can't lay him down next to me awake and have him go to sleep there. The girls were so easy like that, but I guess I just got lucky with the boy. ;)

And somehow Mike thinks I get more sleep than he does just because he gets up an hour earlier than me. Yeah, RIGHT!!

No comments: